LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Went out to where I have been seeing them in field on in laws property been out daily for a week just haven't gone after them....anyway I sat where they have been last 2 days and sure enough were over at other end of field like earlier in the week lol....maybe tomorrow

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well, I sat in the climber this afternoon. Sat until almost sunset and my younger brother called me up and said he stuck a nice buck (first year out with bow) 30 yrds quartering in slightly and only about 6 inches of penetration! Going to let him lay over night, hopefully they find him in the a.m!

Friend just texted me he had a 8 in front of his stand got to full draw had sights on the buck and top part of his climber fell, that didn't spook the buck him bending down to pick it up did.... I had to stop mid way typing this to shoot a turkey that walked by my blind lol attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1445204245.250943.jpg. I have. It in here with me while I wait for my buck

So this story gets even better so my fiancé was in a rush to leave camp today so when I texted her telling her that I got a turkey she started in with we should should leave finally with 20 min left of legal time I gave in and stared walking back in. My friend shows back up at the house 5 min after legal light and tells me that he bumped a buck 15 yards from my stand on his way back in..... I should have never given in. I would have doubled on a turkey and a buck
  • Like 3

man,really f'ed up this morning

first hunt of the season

overselpt due to tossing and turning all night

got to the blind at about 8:30

the spot was absolutely crawling in deer, at least ten running off in every direction

sat the rest of day without even seeing a squirrel....so pissed at myself :negative:

Edited by hrvat
  • Like 1

Absolutely a perfect morning to hunt,,,cold no wind at all beautiful....body woke me up at 2:30 and screamed  "take THAT,THAT,AND THAT!" Oh ya it didn't like sitting still in the cold and wind this weekend...Now I understand the term "arthritic flare up". Yeow I can barely lift my coffee cup this morning...It's ibuprofen and a very long hot soak in the tub for me today...hhhmmm lifes little gifts...wish they had a return policy... ;)

• Like 1

Ya sorry about that fellas. I post pics on many forums but for some reason here they post sideways .

My its a start comment was meant to mean a start of deer showing up.

post-253-0-22511900-1445269913_thumb.jpg

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 1