LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

hitting the shower and headed out...I believe I'll hit the stand I shot the 6pt out of last year...this also borders a swamp that is the neighbors and 100yrds away...they tend to take a kitty corner path from the swamp across his hard woods up and across oursto the upper gullyand farm fields...lets see if that still holds....I've taken 4 8's and the 9pt. from this area over the years...

He thought it was a gut shot so he backed out and let her lay over night he didn't have any luck finding her this morning after a few hrs of looking after work he looked some more and was able to locate her. He gutted her tagged her got her home skinned it and said it wasn't any good

53938b8b25d5bb9da78aae83aa3f1b82.jpg

Changing it up tonight, found a pile of brush that had a spot in the middle to sit. Brought a bucket and gonna see what happens. Haven't hunted this area in a couple of years. Have a bedding get area butting up to an oak Grove full of acorns.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

i always wondered how buckets got into the woods!