LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Sitting here watching the squirrels and they all move behind me. I hear something in front of me and I'm starting to get excited. Nope not a deer, just a quail. I haven't seen one in ages so it was quite the nice surprise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what do you get with a reverted hay field turned to chopped corn and then injected with 20 tankers of shite?

A barren bordering wood lot :umbrage:....I sat for the first time in one of my favorite stands on the back property...I have NEVER sat that stand with out seeing deer........ be them in range, out of range, in hunting times, or out...pileted wood peckers and squirrels abound and the oak..only one in a 7 acre area is dropping lots of acorns.... 

Oh well at least I know the change in their travel pattern and have stands there as....... well just haven't gone to them yet...

Gosh it is just a beautiful place to sit in the afternoon though.....

So what do you get with a reverted hay field turned to chopped corn and then injected with 20 tankers of shite?

A barren bordering wood lot :umbrage:....I sat for the first time in one of my favorite stands on the back property...I have NEVER sat that stand with out seeing deer........ be them in range, out of range, in hunting times, or out...pileted wood peckers and squirrels abound and the oak..only one in a 7 acre area is dropping lots of acorns....

Oh well at least I know the change in their travel pattern and have stands there as....... well just haven't gone to them yet...

Gosh it is just a beautiful place to sit in the afternoon though.....

I had tractors spreading by me today, not single deer!