LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Tomorrows the last day of archery for me , womp womp , most depressing day of the year.... But in hindsight , I had a great year having only taken a doe during bow, thus far ... Had three solid encounters with shooter bucks , mother natures a B sometimes , saw more rutting activity n chasing than ever before n had some beautiful time in the woods despite this dam warm weather .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And your still alive!

commute is a killer....that must suck the life out of those who have to do a few hours a day doing so.

I actually miss my long commutes. It's crazy how even with the crowd and noise you can tune everything out and be in your own little world. I use to get so much leisure reading done. Or I would just put in my headphones, lean back, and nap. Now that I've cut my commute so much I hardly read as much as I use to. I enjoy the country but I rather enjoy spending 45 minutes with my eyes glued to a good book than 45 minutes with my eyes glued to the road.

Pretty sure the rest of this state could get by just fine if that damn dingle berry hanging off nys ass would just go away. If we didn't have to pay and be run by the phycodic lefty down state politician's the rest of us would sleep better.

. Listen I hate to say this because because I love upstate and want to move up some day but New York west of the Hudson could not survive without east and the city....without the city and east of the Hudson New York would be one of the poorest states in the country
  • Like 1

. Listen I hate to say this because because I love upstate and want to move up some day but New York west of the Hudson could not survive without east and the city....without the city and east of the Hudson New York would be one of the poorest states in the country

With the way the state is currently run ,maybe . Just think of all the small business that would flourish without the dictator grabbing as much money as he can from all of them like he does now.

Wow I missed a lot. Just to clarify. My moms side of the family is from North Tonawanda so I am familiar, very familiar with western NY. In fact, my brother goes to Pharm school at UB.

If I was going to leave the $ I make in NYC, it wouldn't be to move to western or upstate NY. I'd rather move out west to Arizona or Colorado or Wyoming where you can live in civilization still but hunt a variety of species, etc.

• Like 1

Wow I missed a lot. Just to clarify. My moms side of the family is from North Tonawanda so I am familiar, very familiar with western NY. In fact, my brother goes to Pharm school at UB.

If I was going to leave the $ I make in NYC, it wouldn't be to move to western or upstate NY. I'd rather move out west to Arizona or Colorado or Wyoming where you can live in civilization still but hunt a variety of species, etc.

. Agreed I lived in AZ for 3 years and it's great out there
  • Like 1

O ya ! Ive been a lumber jack my whole life . (thats North tonawandas mascot)

• Like 1

Last ditch effort with the stick n string this evening in a spot I had a shooter buck come under me with the bow on the ground , seen multiple doe's, and had a decent 8 pass by just outa range the other morning .... Light rain shower just passed through , saw a rainbow at the truck , no cell signal where I'm going so good luck all in your last efforts ....