LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Didn't see anything all weekend. Today I decided to get down from my stand around 7:45 walk around and try to kick something up... Nothing.... Well I'll be back at it Friday hopefully something changes by then

Edited by BigMike

hey Mike..i also hunt 4G...quiet weekend huh..good luck today

Very quiet for me didn't see anything. Yesterday heard 2 shots in the morning on the bordering properties behind me and that was all. Today not a thing hoping this weekend will be better.

Just finished work now home to shower and get back out there and see how many squirrels I can see lol and maybe a lone deer too... all over the state they are saying same thing no deer since opener but seen deer in bow season ... idk what's up I'm thinking the moon cycle and longer bow season with the first rut winding down

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Edited by Kludes

I'm not thinkin this sit is going to go good. First snow here last night and not one track on way in to stand this afternoon. Not good they usually run around like kids on this prop on first snow!

I'll hold out hope for some dumb old deer to get lost and wander by!

• Like 1

I'm not thinkin this sit is going to go good. First snow here last night and not one track on way in to stand this afternoon. Not good they usually run around like kids on this prop on first snow!

I'll hold out hope for some dumb old deer to get lost and wander by!

We can only hope dementia is a real thing in the deer world , lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1