LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

We did the same thing. We've been in stand for only 20 minutes now. Still a lil windy though.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

. Still raining pretty hard here that's why I'm in the blind, I'm not sure which stand or blind my buddy is in though, we left house at different times this morning because he couldn't get up either

Warm a bit windy have most of Nov off I slept in. I am going to go out to put up a blind for my daughter to use in gun,last minute change otherwise it would have been up by now.

Will probably bump a nice buck from under my stand....

9438b05e91ea27f01d17d5cf9beee183.jpg

when I got out of the stand yesterday I decided to do a little speed scouting found they abandoned the active scrapes on the oak and found 3 fresh ones about 75 yards away from my stand went a little deeper in on the boarder of neighboring property and found this beauty dead head main frame 8 with double drop tines, seems to be a coyote kill cuz the teeth are not worn out like I'd expect from a deer that would have died of old age

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

pouring rain and windy here in 4g. I've decided to sit the morning out. right now cloudy with light rain and what happens...5 doe in the yard..grab bow walked outside and they ran in every which direction possible...thats my luck haha...hopefully a good afternoon to sit out...good luck everyone 

I swear the wife must be mad at me and putting anti deer mix in my hunting clothes detergent! I am like deer repellent lately!

It is perfect wind, temp all conditions fresh sign and scrapes......

Just depressing!

Someone shoot one and post pics to keep me motivated! Help a brother out!

• Like 2

I swear the wife must be mad at me and putting anti deer mix in my hunting clothes detergent! I am like deer repellent lately!

Just depressing!

. I feel your pain, I'm sitting in a blind 15 yards from a scrape under a crab apple tree. That is 20 yards into the woods off of a overgrown field and o ain't seen squat

Just depressing!

I'm in the city trying to figure out where to find this stupid football game being played in London. So I'd much rather be in your situation. Your odds are still much better than mine to see a deer lol

• Like 2

I'm in the city trying to figure out where to find this stupid football game being played in London. So I'd much rather be in your situation. Your odds are still much better than mine to see a deer lol

Yahoo is broadcasting it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Stopped raining just before I left the porch...So quiet going in..then the wind! Yep just could not decide which way to go...had a raccoon walking around in circles below me which I though good for it was covering me scent coming in.They must eat earth worms...for the deer have taken the clover there down to dirt...Any ways I  picked the stand I was in due to how they were entering by the cam...sure enough the big 9 shows up ...coming in directly down wind of me and of course it gust like crazy...I did a couple of doe bleats and he was stopped staring in my direction 200+ ft out...then he vanished..heard neighbors dog bark and figured he'd gone back the way he came...I waited another 30 mins when I see him cutting the woods diagnal to me, nose down and up wind from me...I tried another doe bleat but he was on a mission. Then I realized...he was on the trail I took to the blind yesterday...I had a drag down when I walked it. Really!  It rained most of the night!...he had crossed my path in and may have come my way...BUT..This morning I left all scent at home  because I think it spooked the doe the other night...They are winning this chess match....lol I watched him circle around the new blind then lost him...in to warm up...dressed light this morning ...tad too light

Watching the game on YAHOO . It isn't on local TV except in Buffalo . Bills 3 - Jags 0 so far .