The Walking Dead

turkeyfeathers

Who's ready for the season premiere October 11th ? and glad Fear the Walking Dead is over ?!

Someday I'd like to see a .22 rim fire of some sort. Most popular gun worldwide and never one on the show. And Daryl maybe run out of bolts for his xbow ?!  Bring on the walkers as Rick is going to kick some arse

• Like 2

How has Daryl not exploded any of those carbon bolts yet? You would think after all those hard surfaces they keep crashing into one would get damaged and when he goes to shoot it the damn thing blows up into a thousand pungy sticks?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I am a binge watcher too!! Wait till the whole season is done and watch it all in a couple days!!

I'm thinking a pair of Ruger sr22s. Ammo is nice and light can carry a load along with a nice 22 semi auto rifle with banana clips. A good 12 inch dirk and a good sword. Then a few grenades and of course body armor.

Katana is one of the worst weapons they break and chip etc

Only the cheap ones from Sportsman Guide. A solid real Katana ( folded a few hundred times ) isn't going to chip when it hit bone. Never runs out of ammo and can be sharpened with a rock.

I am not a fan of the new spin off. If I remember correctly the original concept was to have another group of people dealing with the misery in a same time frame. Not a before and during crap fest.

I kind of have a love hate issue with the split season. It's frustrating, but at the same time the second part of the season starts after football so at least there is something worth watching on Sunday night.

I also just set up the DVR to record The Talking Dead. Never bothered with it before but it's a pretty good show in itself. Even though they never give spoilers. LOL

You know what this new Walking Dead show is missing? Walking dead people

Then you're sort of missing the point of the show.  What seperates The Walking Dead from your typical zombie show is that the show is really about the break down of society and how it changes people.  The zombies are really a back drop.  In the first season, the zombies are a lot more "fresh".  By season 5, they're mainly decomposed and rotted.  As they naturally would be.  So by season 5 you would expect that there are a little less zombies now.

Then you're sort of missing the point of the show. What seperates The Walking Dead from your typical zombie show is that the show is really about the break down of society and how it changes people. The zombies are really a back drop. In the first season, the zombies are a lot more "fresh". By season 5, they're mainly decomposed and rotted. As they naturally would be. So by season 5 you would expect that there are a little less zombies now.

Well only a little less because ranger Rick killed all of them

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Edited by The Jerkman