The Walking Dead

turkeyfeathers

Then you're sort of missing the point of the show. What seperates The Walking Dead from your typical zombie show is that the show is really about the break down of society and how it changes people. The zombies are really a back drop. In the first season, the zombies are a lot more "fresh". By season 5, they're mainly decomposed and rotted. As they naturally would be. So by season 5 you would expect that there are a little less zombies now.

I'm referring to the new show. It's fascinating to see how people react to the zombies when they don't realize they are dangerous, I just wish there were more scenes like that. The airplane scene they keep teasing looks awesome, when the heck is it coming on?

I'm referring to the new show. It's fascinating to see how people react to the zombies when they don't realize they are dangerous, I just wish there were more scenes like that. The airplane scene they keep teasing looks awesome, when the heck is it coming on?

Oh, yeah.  The new show is kind of hard to watch.  The last two are still sitting on my DVR and I always find some excuse to watch something else instead.

Oh, yeah. The new show is kind of hard to watch. The last two are still sitting on my DVR and I always find some excuse to watch something else instead.

How did you manage to get past that pilot episode? It was a major snoozer for me

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Besides Daryl's endless supply of bolts, he must hold the world record for cocking and loading a crossbow. I almost stopped watching off the bat. I'm having a hard time thinking of a less-effective weapon in an apocalyptic scenario than a crossbow.

Why were they so upset that Rick put that dude down, he was bit in the face! Church was out for him he did him a favor and shut him up too

I'm guessing a lot of people back in Alexandria who weren't there is going think Rick set him up. Even Michonne and Morgan didn't actually see how the dude got bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk