The Walking Dead

turkeyfeathers

That's the theory that is floating around on the internet right now.  That Nicholas fell on top of him and it was his guts being torn.  This covered Glenn in blood and camouflages his scent while he rolls under the dumpster.

• Like 2

Another curious fact I heard from a fan this morning is that almost any major character, so far, that's been offed appeared the same night on "Talking Dead" to talk about their run in the show but last night, Steve Yeun was not on the show.  I guess we shall see.

Technically in the comic series, Glen dies around this time but not by zombies.  He gets his head bashed in with a baseball bat by some bad guy and Rick had to cut off his hand a long time ago but I guess it was too much work for them to CGI actor Andrew Lincoln missing a hand.  Then again, they don't actually follow the book word for word anyway.  i.e., Daryl and Morgan's character doesn't exists in the book and Carol committed suicide by zombie back in the prison. 

Another curious fact I heard from a fan this morning is that almost any major character, so far, that's been offed appeared the same night on "Talking Dead" to talk about their run in the show but last night, Steve Yeun was not on the show. I guess we shall see.

But technically Glenn isn't dead yet so perhaps this is why he wasn't on ?!

I don't know how to really interpret if Glen is dead or not. My gut tells me he makes it and is alive. But, you never know. I have picked up a few issues of the comic, and in that world, no one is safe. They are trying to stay true to the comic and keep you on your toes. Anyone can die at any time.

As for Morgan and the "Wolves". I think Rick will end up having to take Morgan out, I may be wrong, but the feeling is there. In that world you can't be a candy ass. You do what needs to be done.

• Like 2

That's the theory that is floating around on the internet right now.  That Nicholas fell on top of him and it was his guts being torn.  This covered Glenn in blood and camouflages his scent while he rolls under the dumpster.

i've been hearing that as well. i bet it's another 2 episodes before they revisit it though. They've been going back and forth with the 2 locations.

did i space out when rick hurt his hand? i dont remember seeing it. or did they not show it?

there was a knife or a blade sticking out of one of the walkers he killed in the road. I'll be aggravated if that infects him since Sasha cut Abraham with a knife she had just pulled out of a walkers brain with no issue!