The Walking Dead

turkeyfeathers

there was a knife or a blade sticking out of one of the walkers he killed in the road. I'll be aggravated if that infects him since Sasha cut Abraham with a knife she had just pulled out of a walkers brain with no issue!

Looked like Ricks knife blade broke off while offing a walker with it in the head. Should have used a Benchmade : )
  • Like 2

If I remember right, that zombie he killed already had a knife stuck in it's throat. When he grabbed it he cut his hand. I don't watch them over and over, and after I watch them I delete from the DVR. Guess I will have to check OD to see double check. Perhaps this will still lead to him having to cut off his hand. IF he gets out of the situation he's in with all those "walkers" surrounding that RV that won't start.

If I remember right, that zombie he killed already had a knife stuck in it's throat. When he grabbed it he cut his hand. I don't watch them over and over, and after I watch them I delete from the DVR. Guess I will have to check OD to see double check. Perhaps this will still lead to him having to cut off his hand. IF he gets out of the situation he's in with all those "walkers" surrounding that RV that won't start.

They certainly made a point to emphasize his hand was injured so I'm sure it'll come in to play.

I get so annoyed with the cars not starting in scary movies/shows. I mean come on. It was just running...

• 2 weeks later...

Well they just announced that Jeffrey Dean Morgan (he played the Comedian in the movie The Watchmen) was just signed to play Negan and will make his first appearance at the season finally.  For what it's worth, in the comic books, Negan is the one that kills Glen.

• Like 1