The Walking Dead

turkeyfeathers

I've been DVR'ing it and watching so I can skip the commercials to get right to the boredom. Yawn. It's eventually setting up for a good battle.

Michone and Rick constantly rolling around in the hay made it soap opera like last night. The googely eyes and the nonchalant "you can handle 8 walkers" How many you got left? " 

Guessing the paint fumes from the garbage dump make weird haircut chick and others talk in half sentences too.

And please, how about a .22 ??  They could carry a crap load more ammo, not alert walkers and everyone who ever owned a gun had a .22 

On 3/5/2017 at 9:40 PM, grampy said:

Walkers got the first deer of the season!

And I could have sworn that deer ran away before the walkers got to it but I guess it could have been the fact that i'm not fully paying attention out of boredom. 

• 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, rob-c said:

I am, fear has been ok. The finale was good but it’s just a crutch to Tide me over till walking dead comes back. Should be s good season..

the internet rumor is that Abraham will make an appearance on Fear.  Hoping so he was my favorite for sure.  They should tie the two together somehow --- it would be cool if Madison was Negans x wife.  

FTD doesn't really do it for me like TWD does.  Be cool to have Abrahan make the jump, as he was one of my favorites too. 

Lots of factions going to war. So ya gotta figure someone will jump sides, to make it interesting! Should be a more active season than last year.

I couldn't make it through the first season of FWD! Had to tap out. I actually liked the first couple seasons of TWD better than the last. I guess when the group was out on their own, moving from place to place, never knowing when the next attack would be, and killing zombies!

Still, I'm sure looking forward to the new season starting! It's been a long time!!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, Moho81 said:

I’m ready for I just hope it’s better than the last season. The last season almost lost me but I hung on. If this season drags on as much I’ll probably be out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think it’s going to be all out war this season, with a lot of action.