The Walking Dead

turkeyfeathers

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve watched it from the beginning and loved most of it for he most part....it’s sort of odd I now say despite all the action; I’m falling out of love. Every episode seems like a stall tactic this season

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hate to tell you but Carl is untouchable.  He is where the show will end and be the new leader.  

This is kinda funny. I was just telling the wife at the beginning of last episode how I’d like him to be gone. Just annoying.

Funny too to see him just as tall as rick as they walked down the road haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 months later...
6 hours ago, Moho81 said:

Going to watch the season finale again before watching the opener. Seems so long ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weekend marathon on AMC this weekend.  Will def watch the one before the premiere as a refresher.  Hate to stay up as I get up at 3:50 every morn.  But will make it.

5 minutes ago, Storm914 said:

Yep I'm kinda getting sick of the show at this point Im thinking  I will wait until it comes out on Netflix so I can just fast fowerd any boring parts .

If you’re going to record and fast forward through the boring stuff you in the end won’t have much to actually watch. 

• Haha 1

The original story pretty much ended when Shiva jumped on the guy next to Negan while everyone was fighting.  It's the TV show writers who messed things up by thinking "let's not end it there and see if we can squeeze a whole 'nother season out of this."