The Walking Dead

turkeyfeathers

yeah last nights wasnt great.  Morgan has to be leaving soon if he is to be on Fear.  He will prob be on the couch of talking dead soon.   I almost wish Daryl would leave and start a group of his own,  that would be interesting.   Wondering where Jadis will end up , her story isnt over yet.  

19 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Maggie is pregnant for how long now and not showing ? They can’t stuff a pillow under there ?! 

My wife swears that the actress who plays Tara was pregnant a couple of seasons ago.  She said her face looks chubbier and during the entire season, they only shot from her shoulder up or there was always a box or dresser or something blocking torso in every scene.

13 hours ago, Elmo said:

My wife swears that the actress who plays Tara was pregnant a couple of seasons ago.  She said her face looks chubbier and during the entire season, they only shot from her shoulder up or there was always a box or dresser or something blocking torso in every scene.

she was - they talked about it on the talking dead after show before .  Good eye

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, left field said:

The show has been in the tank for a number of seasons. Let me guess, at some point, someone was walking through the woods, stopped and six zombies popped out from behind a tree. 

I keep falling asleep watching it now. 

I think I will do what I did with Sopranos just wait till it comes out on Netflix or Amazon this way I can just fast forward all the boring parts.

21 minutes ago, G-Man said:

I've only.seen snippets..and I wonder have they ever shown who cuts all the lawns ? And maintains the fields? Seems if I don't do it every week my lawn looks much worse then the aces they go thru...

O yea with in 6 mouths you will have tree's growing on your lawn already  if you don't cut it :)

And gas only lasts about six months.

What drove me crazy was that half the time they were stone cold Z killers and the other half they were "run away run away" depending on what the plot needed. That's the textbook definition of lazy writing. 

Let me guess, at some point, Rick said to Negan, "I'm gonna kiiill yuuu".

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/18/2018 at 10:09 PM, turkeyfeathers said:

It’s worse and worse.  The Sally Jessie woman who wants to trade knowledge for crates of food and records. SMH.  I’m done with this now. 

This show  is becoming more like a   liberal zombie apocalypse. 

Lol 

This show  is becoming more like a   liberal zombie apocalypse. 
Lol 

Just watched the season finale. It’s like a poorly written soap opera now. Glad it’s over til October or so. I’ve got so many other channels of crap to watch if I chose to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

the show is going down hill. They just all decided to sing  kumbia and stop fighting?? And Rick and the entire group are just on a casual stroll threw a couple hundred acre field all out in the open to ambush negan ? Common ..

turkyfeathers you are 100% right on the soap opera comment. I was disappointed in Fear also , now Fear is in the same time frame as walking dead?  I was hoping they were going to do a back story on Morgan. 

I talk with a few guys at work about it and they feel the same way that the story line is getting worse. But maybe with the giant herd of walkers,  things will change next season.. 

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, rob-c said:

the show is going down hill. They just all decided to sing  kumbia and stop fighting?? And Rick and the entire group are just on a casual stroll threw a couple hundred acre freild all out in the open to ambush negan ? Common ..

turkyfeathers you are 100% right on the soap opera comment. I was disappointed in Fear also now Fear is in the same time frame as walking dead, I was hoping they were going to do a back story on Morgan. 

I talk with a few guys at work about it and they feel the same way that the story line is getting worse. But maybe with the giant herd of walkers things will change next season.. 

The open field ambush also had me wondering who’s carrying the American flag and playing the drums like when they would march into battle like the civil war.  The highlight was hands and fingers flying everywhere upon purposefully botched ammo. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

The open field ambush also had me wondering who’s carrying the American flag and playing the drums like when they would march into battle like the civil war.  The highlight was hands and fingers flying everywhere upon purposefully botched ammo. 

Even the botched ammo seemed ridiculous. Blowing apart fingers and hands sure but dropping almost everyone dead immediately seemed far fetched. It even took me a bit to realize what happened in the scene. I though the Saviors where ambushed by another group or something. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

Even the botched ammo seemed ridiculous. Blowing apart fingers and hands sure but dropping almost everyone dead immediately seemed far fetched. It even took me a bit to realize what happened in the scene. I though the Saviors where ambushed by another group or something. 

I had to rewind and rewatch it myself.