The Walking Dead

turkeyfeathers

Has anyone tried watching Fear the Walking Dead this season? I stopped watching it midway through the second season, because it was just so stupid (and the whole heading to Mexico thing ). When I heard this season was almost a "reset", I thought I would give it another try. The core group is back in the US and it's more like the older TWD seasons now. No, it's not a great show, but worth a watch if you don't have anything better to do. Plus, it's a zombie "fix", as I love me some zombies!!:pardon:

Image result for walking dead zombies

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Heard Andrew Lincoln may be leaving. 

Andy Lincoln and Laura Cohen will be leaving, they had to offer Norman reedus like 20 million to stay. I haven’t really liked where the shows heading lately. I quit watching fear when they brought it into the same time frame as walking dead.. 

• Like 1

I haven't watched the past couple of seasons. At first I missed the show. Then reading what people on horror forums have to say, I don't miss it any more. Tried to get into Fear, but just didn't like the show.

From reading, when they killed off Carl, they went pretty far away from the comics ( I have only read a few, damn they are expensive! ) as he was all but the main character in the comics for a few series after the sewer incident. Die hard fans weren't happy. It was a sideways move and even Chandler Riggs was floored to hear how they altered the story line.

Also from reading, Lincoln wanted to leave.

The 'rumors' of the new plot lines have horror fans ready to run away ( those who are still watching anyway ). Daryl to lead the group? They better do some great writing to get that character to fall in and become mature enough to lead. Carol is a far better option to lead the group.

It really doesn't matter. As long as the ratings stay up, the writers will do w/e they want to keep filling the bank account. Kind of like Cuomo. ( Yeah, I had to ad that last line )

Andy Lincoln and Laura Cohen will be leaving, they had to offer Norman reedus like 20 million to stay. I haven’t really liked where the shows heading lately. I quit watching fear when they brought it into the same time frame as walking dead.. 

I thought Fear was going to stay around the timing of the beginning of the apocalypse. When it revved forward and caught up I stopped watching

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 3 months later...
4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Anyone watching tonites season premiere?  Supposed to be the last season of Rick Grimes.   The show has lost some of its punch for me, dunno how it will keep going without the biggest character.  But i will be on the hook and watch it.

I said I wouldn't but sure I will  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

forgot to watch it   Any good ? Worth trying to find it online ?

Not bad, it looks like for now they are going back to the zombies being the main threat again. Depending how the story line goes this season will be my deciding factor If I stop watching or not . 

• 4 weeks later...

Knew he wasn't gonna die and that helicopter was gonna be in play.  

Talking dead the producer said Rick is gone from the show but they are gonna make films on a new storyline with him. 

Kinda like little kick ass Judith idea, but will have to see how it goes.  

At the end of last episode I wanted Daryl to just walk away at that point and maybe have a storyline on him on his own.  

This was going to be the make or break season for me, I am intrigued to see how the rest of the season plays out. The whole amc original film thing that they will be doing idk, I hope their not flooding the zombie tv market with to much . I stoped watching fear the walking dead..