turkeyfeathers

The Walking Dead

there was a knife or a blade sticking out of one of the walkers he killed in the road. I'll be aggravated if that infects him since Sasha cut Abraham with a knife she had just pulled out of a walkers brain with no issue!

Looked like Ricks knife blade broke off while offing a walker with it in the head. Should have used a Benchmade : )
  • Like 2

If I remember right, that zombie he killed already had a knife stuck in it's throat. When he grabbed it he cut his hand. I don't watch them over and over, and after I watch them I delete from the DVR. Guess I will have to check OD to see double check. Perhaps this will still lead to him having to cut off his hand. IF he gets out of the situation he's in with all those "walkers" surrounding that RV that won't start.

If I remember right, that zombie he killed already had a knife stuck in it's throat. When he grabbed it he cut his hand. I don't watch them over and over, and after I watch them I delete from the DVR. Guess I will have to check OD to see double check. Perhaps this will still lead to him having to cut off his hand. IF he gets out of the situation he's in with all those "walkers" surrounding that RV that won't start.

They certainly made a point to emphasize his hand was injured so I'm sure it'll come in to play.

I get so annoyed with the cars not starting in scary movies/shows. I mean come on. It was just running...

The first thing this new "Doctor" needs to learn is how to perform a vasectomy

• Like 1

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

Last episode was a yawner I thought. Trying to figure out what's up with Daryl in the preview. Falling off his motorcycle looking all exhausted. Maybe he's pizzed off he FINALLY ran out of bolts for his xbow.

Well they just announced that Jeffrey Dean Morgan (he played the Comedian in the movie The Watchmen) was just signed to play Negan and will make his first appearance at the season finally.  For what it's worth, in the comic books, Negan is the one that kills Glen.

• Like 1

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Alright that's enough out of you, read the books guy!

The show doesn't follow the book completely.  They've made so many changes.  That's how they keep those who read the books glued to the TV.

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

The show has jumped the shark end of story. Books were and I'm sure still are better than the show. I'll continue to watch mostly because I sadly have nothing better to do with my life at the moment

You Can't Beat My Meat!

The show doesn't follow the book completely. They've made so many changes. That's how they keep those who read the books glued to the TV.

I know I'm his messing with you. Carol died a long time ago in the books didn't she?

I find a duck's opinion of me is very much influenced by whether or not I have bread

-Mitch Hedberg

I know I'm his messing with you. Carol died a long time ago in the books didn't she?

Yes.  Back at the prison.  Suicide by zombie bite.

NRA Lifetime member.

It's a preview of things to come.

NRA Lifetime member.

So what do you think? Was that Glenn on the radio towards the end? Kinda sounded like someone saying, "Help"?

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." - Wease

Herschel was "Floating a fourth" lol. I didnt rewind but I swear Darryl didnt have a bolt in his crossbow after he struggled to get it out of the sack and shot the walker

• Like 1

-Mitch Hedberg