The Walking Dead

turkeyfeathers

finally got a minute so the wife and i could watch sunday's episode last night. what an intense freaking episode. one of the most action packed in recent memory. the biker rpg? holy crap. The only gripe I kinda have is the scene with glenn. nobody sprays automatic rounds a rotting zombies and doesn't have a stray or passthrough. that was a little bit much. also, if fire has been a suicide system all along, they sure as heck could have just burned the gravel pit instead of their elaborate plan to lure them away.

anyhow, pickiness aside. that was intense.

Anyone start to loose interest this season? For some reason it isn't doing it for me anymore. I caught up and binge watched 5 episodes but I don't think I will be watching anymore I have gotten bored with it. Always the same thing, perfect head shots no matter what gun and 1 handed pistol head shots at 20 yards.

Anyone start to loose interest this season? For some reason it isn't doing it for me anymore. I caught up and binge watched 5 episodes but I don't think I will be watching anymore I have gotten bored with it. Always the same thing, perfect head shots no matter what gun and 1 handed pistol head shots at 20 yards.

Well....it is a fiction based show. A lot of things happening that won't happen in "real life".

Well....it is a fiction based show. A lot of things happening that won't happen in "real life".

Wait..you mean it isn't real?!?! I feel scammed! haha I get that but I mean at least have the gun go off a couple more times. That and the twists in the story line aren't as good as they have been in the past. I wonder if they have changed/added different writers.

• Like 1

Wait..you mean it isn't real?!?! I feel scammed! haha I get that but I mean at least have the gun go off a couple more times. That and the twists in the story line aren't as good as they have been in the past. I wonder if they have changed/added different writers.

. And some day a .22 please ! Quiet , effective , can carry lots of ammo and #1 firearm in the world
  • Like 2

This will be one of the season where we just say WTF! That's for sure. They killed off Jessie so Rick could 'hook-up-with' Michonne? I mean, we all pretty much knew Rick and Michonne would get together even for a one niter at some point, but this wasn't the best way to write that in.

As for the new guy..........That never works out and telegraph that more then a fighter who drops his left just before trying to make the knock-out blow from the right. But.....His presence will keep me watching to see where it goes.

Love the show. Not so sure why all the haters.

Watching World War Z now. Them suckers are fast ! Daryl wouldn't fair so well with his crossbow. Need to lead them pretty far with a gun

i think it's the number one show on cable. so there are certainly more fans than haters. If you're not a fan of the show, stay out of this topic, lol.

• Like 2