The Walking Dead

turkeyfeathers

I like the way things are going though, other groups, starting to barter and what not. Where do we put the odds of Maggie's baby dying in the womb and trying to fight its way out of her? It's 100% right?

Like this ? Just watched Alien ( 1979) last night with the girls

post-4567-0-37831000-1456791178_thumb.pn

• 2 weeks later...

Alright let's get caught up. Last nights was good but I don't want this new remorseful carol replacing ruthless carol

It was annoying.  The whole time I kept saying if the two of them get caught again because they kept having conversations with people they're about to kill and dragging things out, I'ma have to slap somebody.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think ricks dead .... On talking dead said its the end of one story and the beginning of another .... Only makes sense they offed Rick ( cut the head off the snake if you will) , he's been the glue of the group, and I think the new story is how the groups moves forward without him ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not pertaining to last night episode but my wife and I both have strong suspicions that Tara will be off'ed soon.  If you pay close attention, for most of this season they've gone to great lengths to cover up her belly.  Whether the camera is of her shoulders and up, she's standing behind something, or some object happens to block part of the view.  We think the actress is pregnant.  She's also gotten a little chubbier in the face as well.

As far as last night's episode, I have no idea who got it.  Won't be Rick or Carl though.

• 6 months later...