The Walking Dead

turkeyfeathers

46 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I didn't get the flash forwards with Rick being old and grey with the cane. Flowers ? Supposed to signify once Neegan is gone there will be peace and grow old together ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't ask questions if you don't want them answered.

2 minutes ago, Belo said:

I can’t help but love Neegan. He is just so well played.

He had a line after the tripwire bomb that had me pissing my pants “Well Rick, looks like the fun has started” or something like that.

How about when the priest takes safehold in the trailer with Neegan already in there     "Hope you have on your crapping pants ' Neegan says

• Like 1

I couldn't make it through the first season of FWD! Had to tap out. I actually liked the first couple seasons of TWD better than the last. I guess when the group was out on their own, moving from place to place, never knowing when the next attack would be, and killing zombies!

Still, I'm sure looking forward to the new season starting! It's been a long time!!

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I tapped out too but got back in when my dvr was boring me. It gets a little better than a little worse. Not a bad watch, but you’re not missing anything.

I think they went too quickly into human camp conflicts. I always liked the groups on the road exploring and fighting.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
6 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Who wrote last night's episode. Holy boring, some real stupid moments, yawn   And the fun of watching with wife and daughter was deflated with all the nutsack and penis )inuendos . I couldn't wait for it to be over   

Couldn't agree more. I miss the earlier seasons, when it was just small groups defending themselves against zombies. Now, it's evolved into different groups/societies battling it out. Then again, I guess that's how things would progress (You know, like during a REAL zombie apocalypse :rolleyes: ) as individual or small groups of survivors would find each other and join forces to fight for supplies. I'm definitely not as excited to watch it, but not ready to tap out either...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like this Sunday someone big is gonna get taken out.....they are saying am emotional mid season finale.   Who is it?  I thought Carl was untouchable...but might be him . Esp would explain that scene in the season start where Rick is a mess.  Daryl maybe.....hope not.  If Daryl dies we riot!   I am guessing it's the priest and another...maybe Eugene or Judith.  

Last couple of episodes are weak IMO   Every episode we say we're done watching it and have watched since the beginning.  Eugene is in Negan's pocket....for now  Carl needs to go. I bet Michone  Why is Rick trying to side with garbage lady after 2 attempts to kill him I can see numbers but she double crossed him before  

7 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Last couple of episodes are weak IMO   Every episode we say we're done watching it and have watched since the beginning.  Eugene is in Negan's pocket....for now  Carl needs to go. I bet Michone  Why is Rick trying to side with garbage lady after 2 attempts to kill him I can see numbers but she double crossed him before  

He's just hoping for a Michonne Garbage lady threesome!   

I liked the brother fight between Rick and Daryl but yeah it might be Michonne.  But I think it will be two lesser characters.  

The show does have some slow times but still better than 95 percent of TV. 

Sounds like this Sunday someone big is gonna get taken out.....they are saying am emotional mid season finale.   Who is it?  I thought Carl was untouchable...but might be him . Esp would explain that scene in the season start where Rick is a mess.  Daryl maybe.....hope not.  If Daryl dies we riot!   I am guessing it's the priest and another...maybe Eugene or Judith.  
Interesting thought about the possibility of Carl being taken out, explaining why Rick was so distraught in the first episode. Hmmmm...

God, I hope Eugene gets taken out. I am so sick of him! I was hoping Dwight was either gonna put a bullet in his head or toss him off the building into the walkers.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Water Rat said:

I never watched the show but I did see a guy at a gun show selling these for $30.00.  I had no clue as to what it was until he explained it to me. It is a cool weapon though.Charissa-25.jpg.78be9ea55baebb3c572964ba129ce455.jpg

Charissa-25.jpg

Ok I have read where others are seeing a bat ? WTH I just don’t see it..

• Like 2