The Walking Dead

turkeyfeathers

Pretty sure those aren't walkers.  They are the whisperers ....another group that is coming up. 

Yes!

I have been waiting for the whisperers to show up I really hope they follow the story Line from the comics. It’s a big hit to the group if they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I've done a bit of research  so ***SPOILER ALERT***  So there's a new group that will be coming on the show called  "the whisperers" they wear tanned walker faces over their own to blend in with the walkers and speak in muted tones. Theres going to be AMC walking dead movies with rick grimes in them coming soon so rick will probably live and move over to that new project like Morgan did. The whole A and B thing is still a mystery though and its popped up numerous time through out the seasons.  Walkers don't die in water but they can't swim so they just tumble down river till the hit a spot that they can crawl or walk out of.  Its a bummer that they show ended rick grimes on TWD story line but at least we won't have to hear "We have to find Carl" one more time. The girl they got to play judith was really good and could have been lori's daughter they look so similar. Have a good one! 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

This show kinda lost me with the addition of millenials/NYC hipsters as replacement cast. Totally unrealistic, especially in the deep south. These new characters are totally dry, lame, and annoying. Then they try to push homosexual characters down our throats. Why? Why go there? And they were total weaklings! Cmon, man! Not only do you do THAT to us, but then you make them...weaklings... i will not use the terms i want to use on this board, just in case someone's kid is reading. Respect.

On top of that, Michonne. I LOVE how Rick lost his wife, then fell for a Black woman. I can relate. Same thing happened to me (my ex wife didnt die, just left me.) However, that being said, change her hairdo! There is NO WAY a black woman could POSSIBLY keep dreds like that in those conditions! If she did, it would be absolutely NASTY! Does ANYBODY realize how much work it would take from hair pros to keep her hair looking even remotely that good? Cmon, AMC, lets pay SOME attention to detail!