Fess up ..opening day ...

growalot

Goofs....mine was stopping 3 times to make sure I had every thing before I was a mile from the house...lol...Then realizing  lost weight and my hunting clothes don't fit...nearly lost my trousers 4x's on my 300yrd walk in and out today...so gots to buy a belt now...what was yours

• Like 1

Goofs....mine was stopping 3 times to make sure I had every thing before I was a mile from the house...lol...Then realizing lost weight and my hunting clothes don't fit...nearly lost my trousers 4x's on my 300yrd walk in and out today...so gots to buy a belt now...what was yours

I also need to wear a belt in the AM.

Biggest goof was jumping my doe too soon. Got her though. Bleeding like a fire hose the whole way, she just kept on truckin. Easy to find. Hard to get back to truck from the deep , low lying stuff.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

I'm surprised you didn't try to get out of the doe only zones...I had a great sit yesterday even though I didn't see a deer..I stepped in fresh deer droppings(new boot christening)....I had a great time for I didn't have to sit there thinking.... Oh God I hope a nice buck doesn't walk by... Which is what I would have been doing at home. I could relax and just wish any deer with lots of weight walked past.

Forgot my binoculars, face mask and gloves.... i wasnt impressed with myself, haha any who.. 

I smoked a quartering away coyote @ 54 yards about 545pm, and right after had to climb down for daddy duties at 6:00 pm. Fiance had to rush to work for some employee issues to be taken care of.. and no sitter to be found but dad :)

• Like 1

I'm surprised you didn't try to get out of the doe only zones...I had a great sit yesterday even though I didn't see a deer..I stepped in fresh deer droppings(new boot christening)....I had a great time for I didn't have to sit there thinking.... Oh God I hope a nice buck doesn't walk by... Which is what I would have been doing at home. I could relax and just wish any deer with lots of weight walked past.

All of my spots are in the Doe only zone. I can wait another couple of weeks, no biggie.

• Like 2

hahaha...... Hate to disappoint but.... those were my suit trousers...I still had a first layer legging and camo sweats over those to go....BTW did I mention it was cold enough yesterday to see my breath! ;)

Dang !... You had to burst my bubble...

Well, you're not the FIRST woman ever to break my heart....<<sigh>>...

• Like 1