Show us your pets..dogs , cats , whatever you got

turkeyfeathers

So what does he do, retrieve coons, or tree ducks ? ...<<grin>>....

Lol neither!

Sits in the yard and watches the deer she knows not to make a sound or chase them.

She does chase squirrels!

Have tried her blood trailing without much luck. She also is afraid of water!

Fortunately I don't waterfowl or coon hunt

• Like 2

Does Gus get them? I need a good mole dog!! I am overrun with them!!

I had a black lab once...SWEET dog, but she was dumb as a box of rocks...Dumbest lab I ever saw...

However, she was a mole expert...I never saw her get one and am not sure how she did it, but every time a mole hole or tunnel appeared in the lawn, she'd have him in a day or two...

• Like 3

Does Gus get them? I need a good mole dog!! I am overrun with them!!

No that's the cats job.... She lines them up at the back door. Gus mostly eats a lot of dirt and pulls out roots, probably drives them out another hole where the cat is waiting.

• Like 3

We have the three stooges at my house. None of them are the brightest bulb in the package but all are best friends: 

One dog- Great Dane named Lilly. Protects the couch all day long. Would let a stranger in the house but freaks when my dad comes in. 

Two cats, Orange one was a runt that we saved as the mom had kicked it out of the litter. The other is a Siamese that thinks it is a dog and has become BFF's with Lilly. 

post-4052-0-15778300-1443933109_thumb.jp

post-4052-0-13284300-1443933110_thumb.jp

post-4052-0-13596500-1443933113_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Tequila is my female Heeler (on the left). She is basically a couch dweller. She is protective as heck of my wife and makes sure NO one messes with her. Keeps the wife safe at rodeos and barrel racings when I have to work. Hazer on the right was my male. I lost him almost 2 years ago. Still haven't been able to bring myself to get another male. He was the smartest dog I ever owned.

TheKids.jpg

• Like 2

• 5 months later...