lone wolf climber creaking

i have a lone wolf sit n climb (wide). and it squeeks pretty bad. it seems to be happening right where the belt/stap meets the aluminum. happens when climbing and or movement like transitioning from sitting to standing. it doesnt happen on the bottom section which i think is bc use the older style clear strap. i think the newer grey mataeril is the problem? i would try a lube but worried about oders. was thinking maybe bow string wax? anyone have this problem? solutions?

not new. two years old but dont use it all that much but recently aquired a new property so never set any stands there. i checked all bolts and they are all good. when i used it last year it wasnt really a problem untill it got cold out. i kinda forgot about the problem until it started acting up again this year. i called lone wolf and they recommended trying vegatable oil on cable but think that would smell too much and attract debris. also suggested to try moleskin or tape inside the tubing. did see a few other post using google with people having same issue but no real solutions. any ideas on a lube that wont smell noe attract dirt?

Bow wax. Google it and find the huntingbeast link

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tried bow wax but not tested yet. tried tape as mentioned by lone wolf but doesnt fit even usuing really thin tape on one side.

i tried google and hunting beast but not a member. if any good info could you copy/paste ?