East Aurora Buck

Gencountyzeek

A buddy verified through a friend in east aurora. Wish I could see monsters like this. I believe it green scored 153".

Surely possible. Looks like another one hanging in the background. If this is Ny killed it will be seen somewhere. Looks like something out of Iowa or Kansas but Ny is getting bigger and bigger every year with Ar,less hunters and hunters letting the baby's walk.

A brute for sure. Thats what its all about for many.

It happens every year on LI.  This picture was sent to me a day before buck season opened.  It was stated the deer was hit on N. State pkwy by a car.  I said is that why it is caped already?  LMAO

I told him someone was pulling his leg!  He never replied back, lol.

post-1186-0-33680000-1446131937_thumb.jp

On top of an awsome buck that was taken ,I talked to the guy who showed me the picture the OP posted ,his buddy pasted his face over the guys face in the OPs picture. We just had a great laugh ,I sent the guy the picture to send to his buddy saying "look this guy shot the same deer as you".

Real or not as far as NYS  and stating yes that is a big deer...BUT...look at the way he is holding it...You too can make your deer look bigger by simple standing behind it and holding it arms stretched out toward the camera...it's and old trick....nice buck though

He could stand on his head and that is still a huge deer. 15 inch G2's 12 inch G3's or longer makes that a big deer. I have my doubts thats a Ny buck just on tine length alone but thats an awesome dude for sure.

Surely possible. Looks like another one hanging in the background. If this is Ny killed it will be seen somewhere. Looks like something out of Iowa or Kansas but Ny is getting bigger and bigger every year with Ar,less hunters and hunters letting the baby's walk.

A brute for sure. Thats what its all about for many.

It's a non ar area, and lot.of private land, not much to do with ars

its the real deal its from hunters creek outdoors whales NY 

NY antler has a pix also 

http://www.nyantler-outdoors.com/2015-new-york-whitetails-page-3.html

he knows how to hold a deer but i think 153" is far fetched 

Great tines for a Ny buck. That buck was made and managed thats for sure.  It takes time and age for sure. Bet this guy ate the highest protein breakfast lunch and supper available to a whitetail deer also.

Just an awesome animal with unreal tine length. Trust me...Tine length is the toughest thing to put on a deer.

It happens every year on LI.  This picture was sent to me a day before buck season opened.  It was stated the deer was hit on N. State pkwy by a car.  I said is that why it is caped already?  LMAO

I told him someone was pulling his leg!  He never replied back, lol.

saw that one on another hunting site.......that one claimed it to be a roadkill from out of state.