Big Accident on I90

DirtTime

• 1 month later...

I always wondered if any law enforcement (police) were just assainged to do traffic, and ticket every one that broke that states traffic law. kind of like a drag net . Every one knows of certain towns that you better not speed in, those towns have a reputation, and people pretty much mind there ps adn qs.  I would have to belive things would get better. Only thing , the courts would be pretty full for a while  It may be a way for that area to make some money. Just a thought.

I always wondered if any law enforcement (police) were just assainged to do traffic, and ticket every one that broke that states traffic law. kind of like a drag net . Every one knows of certain towns that you better not speed in, those towns have a reputation, and people pretty much mind there ps adn qs.  I would have to belive things would get better. Only thing , the courts would be pretty full for a while  It may be a way for that area to make some money. Just a thought.

The highway units in the 5 boroughs of NYC are just that.  They are assigned to the parkways and interstates that pass through the 5 boroughs and they enforce all of the VTL.  A lot of them are real hardasses too, they'd write their own mother a ticket.

• Like 1

Driving defensively should not be confused with driving cautiously, however.  Some, a lot, of the overly cautious drivers on the roads make driving less pleasurable and more dangerous for others on the road.  Sometimes driving defensively requires driving aggressively.  There are a lot of times when people rely on their brakes and its the throttle that would've gotten them out of trouble.