Just shoot me..!

nyslowhand

Almost too embarrassed to say, but I left this stand less than an hour before these 3 (potential) encounters. Big Boy arrives, leaves, comes back and passes  ~8yrds, broadside in front of the stand I was in! Feeling sick........ FYI - Cam is ~30yrds from stand you can vaguely see in the left background.

10-31 1.AVI

10-31 2.AVI

10-31 3.AVI

• Like 1

Exactly why I don't like leaving cams out past ~Halloween! 

Made fun of another member's daughter that hunted with me opening day of gun season last year and had a nice buck pass-by ~3hrs after we quit for the morning. Guess she's getting the last laugh!!

I know how you feel.... I had to leave that morning by 8:30 to be at my Stepsons last football game.  While I was walking out across the hay field along side the drag line I made walking in up ahead the fog was clearing and 40 yards away i was looking at a shooter buck that had his nose to the ground on the drag line until he noticed me and bounded away across the field.  Probably about the same time your bucks passed your stand he would have made it to my stand...  Keep at it!!!  start thinking all day sits now!