Squirmy labrador

Al Bundy

My lab is doing quite well duck hunting but she is squirmy. I don't know if this is normal for a dog her age 1yr 7 months or not.  I cant seem to keep her still. We don't have a blind so the ducks can easily see her moving. She does sit next to me but then she does things like grab a stick, play with rocks. Is this normal?

Is she collar conditioned? Not saying to burn her out but after my dog learned stay if he starts to adjust out of his "place" he gets a correction. Even so he just turned two and there's only so much he can take on slow days. After a few hours if the action is slow I toss a mark or two out for him to let him burn some energy and then it's back to the hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is she collar conditioned? Not saying to burn her out but after my dog learned stay if he starts to adjust out of his "place" he gets a correction. Even so he just turned two and there's only so much he can take on slow days. After a few hours if the action is slow I toss a mark or two out for him to let him burn some energy and then it's back to the hunt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^This. But your dog must be formally collar conditioned beforehand.