Antler ice

rotorooter23

I've used it the past two years. Last year was my first year trying it. Worked pretty well. A couple days ago I had a small buck make a beeline for about 40 yards to my tree I had my doe n heat hanging from then he milled around a few mins and went on his merry way giving me plenty of shots. I ran out so after I changed I went and drove 2 hours round trip to pick up some more. It's got me sold

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

That's great I did see an older thread on here back in 2011 when it first was coming out and few guys had success !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As far as I can tell it seems to work if there is a deer in the area. Not sure if it will make deer come from a ways away but if there's one headed your way should help him give you a few moments time to hopefully get a nice shot

Talked to a few guys on public land last year that "said" it worked like a charm , but these are the same guys who left trash and the old bottle hanging from a branch in the woods .... Do idk, I've been having great results with bob kirschners scents ! If what I've been experiencing with it carries over next season im sold !

Talked to a few guys on public land last year that "said" it worked like a charm , but these are the same guys who left trash and the old bottle hanging from a branch in the woods .... Do idk, I've been having great results with bob kirschners scents ! If what I've been experiencing with it carries over next season im sold !

I did see this too. I ended up getting some antler ice and some code blue platinum standing estrous on sale at dicks. I like to try different stuff every year. Had decent luck with tinks and regular code blue. The frozen concept of the antler ice I like and you can refreeze it to keep it fresh... I think I read after 3-4 days pee usually turns into ammonia so re freezing will help with longevity.

if scents didn't work they wouldn't create a million dollar industry.......but, of course some are much better then others.

People will buy anything to try and kill a big buck. There is only 1 true scent that will draw a mature buck in. Period!   Younger deer will stop at smell rat Pizzz at this time of year. Very few know the real deal with scents.

People will buy anything to try and kill a big buck. There is only 1 true scent that will draw a mature buck in. Period!   Younger deer will stop at smell rat Pizzz at this time of year. Very few know the real deal with scents.

I don't doubt it......the stores are full of stuff that catch more people then deer.

• Like 3

I have used antler ice last year I saw no antlers at all. The first year I shot a nice 7pt ,He was on the trail I was dragging a piece of cloth and soaked it  shot him about 60 yards from my stand...got him out and my buddy sat in my stand and shot a nice 9pt later in the day.....I well be using it again this year.....This was the only product I ever saw work...At least 1 year anyway.

And that is????

Straight from the cervix of a doe in her 58-63 hour breeding cycle. Doe in heat lure may have very little of this fluid in the mix because it is mixed with urine. If she is in true heat. Most is a shot in the dark and much of the urine sold is just that, Urine.

A younger buck will react to about any urine but for a mature buck to pay any attention to it you better think Pheromone's!

Edited by Four Season Whitetails
  • Like 2

It worked again today. They are coming around to it. I would say make sure it is completely thawed though. The instructions tell you to put it in the fridge the night before. (From the freezer) sometimes there is still frozen crap in the bottle. You definitely get a good amount for the price too. NY product. Shut up and buy it.

• Like 1

Haven't had any LUCK today but that's because the deer were all 300+ yards away at the opposite end of where I was. Those sheisters! Hopefully tomorrow they get within wind range of my setups so that they can come to my spot and I can shoot one

• 5 years later...