New BTD finaly a wall hanger!

older042

So freaking excited been putting ever extra min I have had in stand. Kept telling my self today's going to be the day but was starting to get discharged. But I knew it wasn't going to happen ever if I was not there. Figured I would make a small scent drag to my treestAnd and hang out a scent wick bottle In front of my stand. 4:55 he stepped into the field at least 150-200yrds away put his nose down and made a b line right strait to my scent bomb mouth hanging open he looked just like he had a doe in front of him but no doe. He made it about five feet from the bomb and stopped which put him 30yrds broadside right strait in front of me. That was all she wrote a let the wac'um xl fly he went right back in where he came out from and as soon as he made the wood line and I lost sight of him I hurd him go down it sounded like someone pushing over a dead tree stump. I knew he was down climbed down danced all the way back to my car went to pick my old man up to help me recover him. We went back went to where I saw him go in the woods and there he was ten steps in he woods. So happy right now best drug ever !! Was glad I went and got my dad first we have been hunting together my whole life made it that much more special having him there with me the first time I layed my hands on him image_zpsdahhmf9x.jpg

• Like 21