What are you using opening day SZ?

Billdogge

Although I hunt a rifle allowed zone I have no shots needing it.

I'll be toting my Winchester Apex muzzleloader/ Bushnell Firefly Elite 3x9/ 250 grain Shockwaves/100 grains of 777

and perhaps my 870 if the extractor claw is fixed on it by opener. No worries if not as I carried ML all  season last year anyhow. Shot a nice one  day of opener.

Edited by turkeyfeathers

7.35x52 Norwegian 142grain Assfarners boat tails out of my Wolfenbangerer 1933 short action, built off the Crotchmower design. Topped with a Tasco Pronghorn 3-9x40. Best deer set up on earth!!!

I wanted to be the first to toss in an old odd ball that no one has ever even heard of….You know its coming !!

Edited by ants
  • Like 1

Bad weather, my synthetic stocked Sako 338 Fed with the Leupold VX-6 and 200 gr woodleighs.

Good weather, my new (to me) 1971 Winchester 94 30-30 with williams FP peep and 150 grain core-lockets.

Hun! just realized I'll be taking a synthetic stock but scope in bad weather and a wood stock but peep in good.  Something seems backwards???

Edited by Jaeger