Official shooting times for Saturday/ gun opener

turkeyfeathers

Anyone able to post a link to official shooting times ? Yes , I do know it's different around state. Any info appreciated as I'm sure a lot will also appreciate Not that anyone would not abide by these and shoot under moonlight ...

Everybody funny.  Now you funny too.

• Like 6

Bow Addict, on 19 Nov 2015 - 11:30 AM, said:

Pretty much around these parts,it's when it's light enough to safely shoot with background clear.

It's pretty much like that around here, too...

Except for ME of course...I never, ever do anything illegal....

Except that ONE time I tore the " Do Not Remove" tag off the mattress...

OHHHHHH !!   The guilt and REMORSE that I suffered...!!...

I said 20 "Hail Marys" and 20 " Our Fathers", and I'm not even CATHOLIC...

• Like 4

First shot I heard near me last year was at 6:14, legal sunrise was 7:02. Honestly, I shot at 7:10

Sometimes I seriously wonder if those really early shots are dumbasses traveling with loaded gun, removing gun from front seat and touching off accidental discharge fn ing up their dash. I hear shots when it's still completely dark out.
  • Like 4

Some guys shoot their rifles upon exiting the woods too, as opposed to just manually unloading them. Makes no sense to me. How hard is unloading? Especially with the price of ammo these days.

i consider it about even keel of legal shooting times. Sometimes even the easiest of things baffle the crap out of me

Some guys shoot their rifles upon exiting the woods too, as opposed to just manually unloading them.  Makes no sense to me.  How hard is unloading?  Especially with the price of ammo these days.

Really? wow. lol with common logic like theirs, wonder how they even passed their hunter safety course.

Edited by rotorooter23
  • Like 1