DIY Euro

crappyice

I just purchased some hair bleach/peroxide to make a paste and paint it on. I talked with a few people and they have great results. I bought everything at sally beauty supply in Geneva. The girl was very helpful as her brother does the same thing and knew what I needed and amounts. 

She said just make a paste like they would for hair and paint it on and let it sit. She wasn't sure how long to leave it on but most people leave it on overnight then rinse and it's all good. Cost me $50 for the big containers but it should do close to 5 deer she said.

I just purchased some hair bleach/peroxide to make a paste and paint it on. I talked with a few people and they have great results. I bought everything at sally beauty supply in Geneva. The girl was very helpful as her brother does the same thing and knew what I needed and amounts.

She said just make a paste like they would for hair and paint it on and let it sit. She wasn't sure how long to leave it on but most people leave it on overnight then rinse and it's all good. Cost me $50 for the big containers but it should do close to 5 deer she said.

I just use the liquid 40 peroxide in the smaller bottles. Paint it on with a foam brush and let it sit a couple of days. The longer it sits, the more white it gets. See pics a couple posts above.