Flatlanders are Rollin' In

Pygmy

So I will stay this I stopped at the gander in Middletown on my way up...... My fiancé has been bitching about the chair in her blind so I got her a new one......... That place was packed with every slob on the planet tonight.

Maybe they were all there getting their fiance a new chair for her blind?

So true....There is a steady stream of customers going in and out of the Acorn Mart across the street...

Only one bar left in town...They'll be busy tonite, along with the juice bar up the road.....<<grin>>....

Tell me you aren't talking about the last lap. Thought that place was closed.

They see me rollin
They hatin
Patrolling they tryin to catch me ridin dirty
Tryin to catch me ridin dirty
My music so loud
I'm swangin
They hopin that they gon catch me ridin dirty

• Like 1

The people who live in the sticks hate the flatlanders because they have to give up on stealing trail cameras and stands for a couple weeks til things die down. That's how you stir the pot.

Don't forget about the copper tubing they can't get to in the hunting cabins with the flatlanders occupying them for a few weeks.

• Like 1

I remember when the gun opener used to be on a Monday . A lot of small business' thrived as guys would head to camp on a Friday night or Saturday morning and spend money in the grocery stores , restaurants , motels , etc .. The Saturday opener killed that ! 

without question that was an economy killer........

yeah, not too mention that hunting and shooting skills are the least of my concerns when it comes to women..........

She's not as hot as my wife, but the perks of the guided hunts Eva could get me on could potentially sway things.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to take a guess and say most of the "city folks"here have not spent much time in the inner city. If you have you would know that there are far more toothless Garandmothers In their late '30s, teenage girls having their 3 kid to the 3rd baby daddy, a staggering high school drop out rate . More pos cars held togather by duct tape and clothes line than any other area of the state .

Ive seen plastic outdoor furniture used as main indoor furniture more than once ,one guy was burning broken up wood chairs in a 55 gallon drum inside his home......

One genius tried to kill the bedbugs on his bed by soaking it in gasoline , oh those crazy sophisticated city people !

Jeff Foxworthys career took off after he was mocked for his accent in Detroit , he was playing a club and next door the bowling alley had valet parking. They called him a redneck, he said " I'm a Redneck, if your bowling alley has valet parking you might be redneck.

I suggest one spend a night in an inner city ER, and watch all the unwashed , uneducated , rude ,demanding leaches of society that occupies much of our cites come through the door .

Rural area may have their share but by sheer numbers alone Cites " win" unwashed hands down.

• Like 1

So what your saying is that Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz were right when they said the following?

New York ** got crazy game
But outta town ** is all the same
Brooklyn ** get crazy loot
That's because when it's beef, they ain't scared to shoot

Harlem ** know how to play
Mack the 600, gettin' crazy pay
** outta Queens got shit on lock
Strapped with the glock, runnin' up in yo' spot

But if it wasn't for the Bronx
This rap sh** probably never would be going on
So tell me where you from? Uptown, baby, uptown, baby
We gets down, baby, up for the crown, baby

So what your saying is that Lord Tariq and Peter Gunz were right when they said the following?

New York ** got crazy game

But outta town ** is all the same

Brooklyn ** get crazy loot

That's because when it's beef, they ain't scared to shoot

Harlem ** know how to play

Mack the 600, gettin' crazy pay

** outta Queens got shit on lock

Strapped with the glock, runnin' up in yo' spot

But if it wasn't for the Bronx

This rap sh** probably never would be going on

So tell me where you from? Uptown, baby, uptown, baby

damn........I sure hope you had to look those lyrics up.

• Like 2