Dickhead neighbor

Al Bundy

So my neighbor posts his land facing my area, though nobody ever set foot on it. Ok fine whatever. Then he takes surveyor tape and drapes it all over. Not done yet, he takes a strand and ties it between two trees, blocking a major trail where deer cross. Only reason to tie acros the two trees is to be a dickhead and block the trail to try and keep deer coming over. Maybe this clown is the reason deer traffic slowed to a trickle for me. Gr gr gr gr gr and more grrrrrrrrrrr.

Y I don't think this will stop deer, but maybe change their pattern slightly for a short time, just in time for opening day. Yes he's a hunter. A few other oddities that make me wonder. He better watch out. I heard shots that direction after legal shooting hours.

Or how about this (neighbor) could be more neighborly and work with is neighbor! But that's not the American way anymore! So let's all post our property and be unneighborly and not get along with anyone cause it's mine! All mine! That's the way America is suppose to be!!! Oh and don't use the (D) word u get Introuble! Just incase u guys didn't know.

lol....  Deer don't give a hoot about survey tape, and it sure is not about to stop them from going wherever they want. Good grief! They would just walk around the trees instead of between them if they felt like it. Deer go through tangled up crap everyday and its tough to keep them out of anywhere if they have it in their head they want in. Ask my destroyed apple trees that were decorated with dryer sheets,bars of soap and all kinds of stuff that were supposed to keep deer away. The deer still chewed them up until they died. 

And, even if the guy may be acting a bit extreme, who cares. If he owns the property he has every right in the world to claim it as "all mine". You can still be good neighbors with someone even if they don't want you on their land. Being a good neighbor starts with respecting the other guys rights about what he chooses to do with his property. Isn't there an old saying about good fences making good neighbors?

• Like 1