Would you get him fixed or keep natural??

Renegade Hunter

Hey ladies and gents, I was fortunate to take this buck opening morning. My biggest as of yet so I'm getting him mounted. He would have been a beautiful 8 but he broke off the front of his main beam and his G3. At first I was thinking about getting him fixed so I could see what he looked like in his prime.. But after talking with friends and the taxidermist, I decided to keep him the way he is. He was either kicking ass or getting his ass kicked, broken tines and damage to his right ear, I think it gives him a lot of character. Still would love to see him with all tines though.. What do you guys think? Would you fix them up or leave them how they are? Anyone have pictures of mounts done with broken tines?? Thanks in advance.

post-2567-0-51235900-1448318100_thumb.jp

post-2567-0-74194000-1448318109_thumb.jp

As is! Only way I would fix a broken tine is if the break occurred on the fall after my shot and it was laying right there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mark this day down................November 23, 2015.

The ONLY thing Biz-R-OWorld and I have EVER agreed on happened today.

:rofl:

• Like 5

Yeah definitely keep him all effed up makes for a mount with more character. Along with what biz said the only time I personally would get it fixed is if after the shot it broke off like if you were sheep hunting and the damn ram decided to jump off the edge of the cliff and destroy his huge horns then I'd fix them otherwise if I shot him and he wasn't perfect I'd leave it as is

You Can't Beat My Meat!

• Like 1