Hookhunter20

Checked my camera at a spot I let sit for a few weeks and caught a few pictures of this guy. Four days apart mid day, and all the doe groups are finally broken up here with the exception of a young doe and her fawn. Fingers crossed he comes out pulling an all day sit today and Sunday.

post-5011-0-85072300-1448650875_thumb.jp

Edited by Hookhunter20
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By CrossOvertheRiverOutdoors
      Hello to all my fellow bow hunters! Here's a question for you, if you had the chance to hunt and win $50,000, would you do it? Well your chance has come! It's the Bone Collector North American Whitetail Championship! The biggest and most exciting deer hunting tournament that's ever hit the whitetail woods! Here's how it works, throughout the USA and Canada, there's 14 different regions, New York, Pennsylvania, and New Jersey would be considered as Region 1, the bow hunter that harvests the largest P&Y scoring buck in he or she's region will qualify for a championship hunt in the land of Giants, (KANSAS) at Wicked Outfitters for a chance to win $50,000!!  You may ask, is there an entry fee? Yes, there is a $300 entry fee, but here's the cool part, when you sign up, the crew at the championship will send you a gear package in the mail with over $400 worth of hunting gear! You will also have your name put in for hunt give away drawings and product give a ways! How cool is that!? You might be thinking to yourself, I don't have a big enough buck to hunt that i can win anything with. NOT the case, if you harvest a buck and enter it into the tournament, you will be put in for another drawing for the Kansas HUNT! How do you sign up? Simply go to www.nawtc.com fill out the entry form that's required for you to sign up, and your ready to go! When your filling out the entry form, you will see where it says referral, type in our email address [email protected] to let the guys at the championship know that your signing up through us! Watch the video below about the Bone Collector North American Whitetail Championship and enter today!  Last year I was blessed to be the region 1 winner of this great tournament, and i'm currently getting ready to head for Kansas for the championship hunt! I couldn't believe that God gave this opportunity to me! Check out the hunt that one me the region and if you want to see how the championship hunt unfolds for me, follow me on Instagram, Facebook @ Cross Over the River Outdoors! Please also Subscribe to my YouTube channel, also Cross Over the River Outdoors! Good luck to every one this fall! and as always God Bless!  

Hey Everyone! I just uploaded a new video to my YouTube channel! If ya'll enjoy watching whitetails in the rut then you need to watch this! One of the coolest encounters that I've ever been able to video! All filmed off the back of my horse. Note: this is not on a deer farm. These are all wild free ranging whitetails! I'd love it if ya'll would give me some follows on my hunting pages! You can follow me on Facebook, Instagram  and YouTube at Cross Over the River Outdoors! I hope Ya'll enjoy the video! God Bless! 
      Hey Everyone! This is Louis Backlas/ Cross Over the River Outdoors. I just posted a new video to my YouTube channel that I though ya'll might get a kick out of! Have you ever used a decoy to hunt whitetails? If you haven't before you might want to start! I woke up one morning and look out my front window only  to find that my 3D deer target was in pieces all over the front lawn! A fired up buck decided to take his frustrations out on the target!  this took place sometime in November during the peek of the rut. Hope ya'll get a kick out of it! 

Follow along on my adventures on my pages! You can find Cross Over the River Outdoors on YouTube, Instagram and Facebook! God Bless! 
      Hello Everyone! My name is Louis Backlas. I'm 27 years old  from Wyoming county  NY and I'm an avid bow hunter and outdoors man. I make hunting videos and have a YouTube Channel called Cross Over the River Outdoors. Feel free to go onto my channel and subscribe to it! Click on the current video link to watch a bow hunt with team member Konnor McCowing as he takes is best buck to date! Most of my videos that'll you'll see on my channel are bow hunts done off of horse back! All fair chaise NO high fence hunts! You can also follow me on Instagram and Facebook @ Cross Over the River Outdoors! I'm just an every day hunter with a love for sharing my hunts! Hope ya'll enjoy the video!  

• By burmjohn
      2018 LIVE from the Woods!
      Its that time of the year again! This is our 9th year for doing this thread and its always a lot of fun! Post in this thread using your smart phone (or other device you can get to the internet with) from your stand / woods with your thoughts, current conditions, pictures, sightings, etc.  Don't forget, the site is accessible via your mobile device and there is even an app - Tapatalk enabled!    Lets see those pics!
      Bonus to anyone that LIVE streams from the stand  I'll give it a shot.