What do you think about all these animals dying??

Paulie

I really haven't been following it.....but from what I have heard, 5,000 black birds and 100,000 fish died in Kentucky, 50,000 crabs washed up onshore somewhere in the world along with more fish, some turtles and birds.....Have you been following this? if so, what do you think? Government testing, terroist's, the earths axis changing a few degrees or simply the news picking up on something and all other news stations reporting on similar things, or somthing entirely different??

I apologize if my "facts, states and numbers are wrong", but i just wanted to get a thread started to discuss and didn't have time to find the exact numbers and places.....I had an interesting conversation today at work regarding this and figurred it could make for a good discussion....

These kinds of things happen around the world from time to time, I think the news has hyped most of it, or that the first event was so publicized, that now the other incidents are being widely published because of the media hype. They have minor and major red tides in different areas down in Florida almost every year, you just dont hear about it up here.

I certainly refute any logic in the 2012 theory. As for my opinion on whats going on, I don't really have one. They are claiming an electrical storm has been known to kill off flocks of birds, and some type of water pollutant would kill off that many fish, it is odd though that its one species of fish, bird, and crab...

Went to the GEVA Theater tonight . The trees in and around the park were filled with blackbirds . Someone said they were crows . I couldn't tell in the dark . Anyway , I think they must have heard the news and were afraid to fly !  ::(

LOL, either that or they just usually dont fly in the dark.  ;D

Went to the GEVA Theater tonight . The trees in and around the park were filled with blackbirds . Someone said they were crows . I couldn't tell in the dark . Anyway , I think they must have heard the news and were afraid to fly !  ::(

LOL, either that or they just usually dont fly in the dark.  ;D

Maybe they are waiting for the show