Beer

Dom

Fiden's Brewing Co. Socratic Questioning #11. Crowler canned yesterday. Doesn't get fresher than that! Lol

Also doing an early Daniel The Tiger count down on PBS with my 6 yr old. She's getting tired. Perfect timing.Resized_20201231_195856.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Took a walk out back with my wife today. Collected two of my cameras and the ground blind before it ices up tonite. Now it’s beer thirty. Grabbed a Something Secret IPA from Common Roots. Hoppy New Beers Day, all. Time for some football. 

8FF7B149-1EC2-4839-BD58-EDE613694198.jpeg

• Like 1

I thought they stopped selling those is 1997!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Nah there's still dudes that prefer the company of men that still drink em. Apparently Biz falls into that category and he's just trying to pawn it off on his poor gramps

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

#7...are they insane!?!? High Life is the clear winner...I would also like to see Black Label(especially the long necks) make a showing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Disagree. If I have to have 12 beers or play beer pong, etc. I’d take Miller Lite # 1 on that list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

#7...are they insane!?!? High Life is the clear winner...I would also like to see Black Label(especially the long necks) make a showing

Natty light and bush lite should neither be 1 nor 2. Also milwaukee beast? You kidding me? That shit tastes like bigfoots asshole. Should be #1 for worst beer ever

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Many on that list are no longer independent brewers , and not what they used to be . Just a name on a can , sadly .  Coors was needed to be kept cold as it was non pasteurized, Hamms, Old Style , two well known regional brews , Schlitz was one of the three biggest brewery’s ,until they messed with the formula .

• Like 1

Natty light and bush lite should neither be 1 nor 2. Also milwaukee beast? You kidding me? That shit tastes like bigfoots asshole. Should be #1 for worst beer ever

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Beast is by far the nastiest beer on that list. I’m a bud heavy man myself. But I could enjoy and have enjoyed every shifty beer on that list

• Like 1

Couple from other night. then I tried a new one that my wife had that tasted kinda like cream soda while I was preoccupied tuning up my competition pistol. Little delight was good. I'll have to keep it in mind if I see more.20210105_230527.jpg20210105_200617.jpg20210104_202954.jpg

• Like 1

Tonight's selection. Wonder what it'll taste like in the fall. Very apple pie like right now.
20210107_203844.thumb.jpg.2966fea8a49fcc0dd4a8d1ee7868136f.jpg

Thought about buying a few yesterday then I realized it was a dark beer and I'm not manly enough yet for those so I passed. I know lots of people store them for years on end

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1