Beer

Dom

23 hours ago, johnplav said:

Forecast for the weekend: Hazy with a few (Other Half) showers!

6A0DEE04-332F-48F6-8375-6C9ABDC6E5B7.jpeg

How was the wicked hazy?   I liked the sam new england but im not seeing that anymore. Maybe they replaced it with the wicked hazy?  I thought it was decent for something I could grab at the supermarket.  

3 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

How was the wicked hazy?   I liked the sam new england but im not seeing that anymore. Maybe they replaced it with the wicked hazy?  I thought it was decent for something I could grab at the supermarket.  

Wicked hazy has way less flavor than you’d expect.  We did a tasting tonight and everyone agreed the nu haze beat it.  For a hazy canned affordable IPA... go with Nu Haze if you can. 

• Like 1

What the hell happened???

It was awful. My brother in law and I had this beer back in September and choked it down because why waste a beer right? Well this one has been sitting in my fridge since then and tonight I thought to myself. Heck it can’t be as bad as you remember it right.... boy was I wrong!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Wicked hazy has way less flavor than you’d expect.  We did a tasting tonight and everyone agreed the nu haze beat it.  For a hazy canned affordable IPA... go with Nu Haze if you can. 

The yellow Sam Adams can for hazy was better a few years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yup see above. The yellow can New England was great. I don’t see it anymore either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Otto said:

That’s a well stocked fridge! 

Normally, I only buy Genny.  The Guinness came with a St Patrick's day package that I won at a meat raffle last night.  My wife likes it.  Her dad used to have a tap setup, back when they lived in WNY.  I had one with dinner tonight.  It was ok, but I prefer the Spring Bock.