Beer

Dom

Get the keg home safe and don't scratch the paint. Sorry daughter. It'll be put back. Lol beer is from Crossroads out of the catskills. No idea what the hell weeping radish was but it's not what's in the keg.
20210514_184535.jpg

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Would you guys stop bringing Ruby Red all over the place and introducing it to others ! I’ll need it to,last till the end of the summer here , I’ll have to stock up soon .

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Would you guys stop bringing Ruby Red all over the place and introducing it to others ! I’ll need it to,last till the end of the summer here , I’ll have to stock up soon .

Love that stuff I found it at a bottle redemption center that has all different varietys of beer. They only had 3 cases lets just say the owner is ordering more for my summer supply lol.

• Like 1

The First year issue it ran out fairly fast . The next year they made more, I knew the amount ,however I can no longer recall it , but they increased the  distribution area at the same time .  This year idk how much they made ,hopefully a bit more .

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Nomad said:

The First year issue it ran out fairly fast . The next year they made more, I knew the amount ,however I can no longer recall it , but they increased the  distribution area at the same time .  This year idk how much they made ,hopefully a bit more .

They need to pull the trigger and make Ruby Red year-around.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, johnplav said:

They need to pull the trigger and make Ruby Red year-around.  

Interesting idea , I’m certainly not a business guy , but perhaps the current 5 month or so run does better ? There’s a pent up demand and folks drink a lot of it those months , many stock up some at the end . Perhaps if it was year round folks would  tire of it or move on to,other seasonal brews . Many see it as a summer brew . Idk 

I haven’t had one yet this year, but there’s a retirement party tomorrow night , it’ll be 89 degrees ! Iffy part is the party is on Hudson Ave in the city ...

I know a bartender at their brew house pretty well , she’s in tune with all the releases how much when and why ,I’ll ask next time I see her .

It may be a production issue ? 

Last year I put six cases is my basement towards the end of the run ,lasted quite some time,mostly because I turn to,other types in the fall and winter .

oh and John I grilled salmon last night ! Wife and I are eating healthy ! She’s down pretty good, I am a bit, but I don’t use scales so can’t give a number .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I know a bartender at their brew house pretty well , she’s in tune with all the releases how much when and why ,I’ll ask next time I see her .

It may be a production issue ? 

Last year I put six cases is my basement towards the end of the run ,lasted quite some time,mostly because I turn to,other types in the fall and winter .

oh and John I grilled salmon last night ! Wife and I are eating healthy ! She’s down pretty good, I am a bit, but I don’t use scales so can’t give a number .

We grill salmon once a week with Dino BBQ rub.  Stuff’s great.  And I included my beverage to respect the beer thread.  Ommegang + Sloop = delicious! 

B5B6A14F-FA41-4681-AC20-5F98291A281A.jpeg

• Like 3