Beer

Dom

Dinner with four couples, we’re the only one that hasn’t either moved permanently to FLA or changed their address to their 7 month FLA home . Then two couples showed up who are my sisters neighbors and both of them are doing the same thing !

Anyways Three Heads the Kind IPA, must have had one to many as I picked up the tables check ......

2FBE6744-C9A7-46B7-B32F-A1BE73B1E140.jpeg

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, johnplav said:

Today’s restock… bring on weekend! 

I’m no to sure what day today is, but we went out last night, again tonight and late lunch at Genny Brew house tomorrow after I take our boat out for a bit .

2 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I’m no to sure what day today is, but we went out last night, again tonight and late lunch at Genny Brew house tomorrow after I take our boat out for a bit .

I can’t wait til I can lose track of what day it is.  Cheers buddy! 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Single Cut , Whammy ! Very good .

52458D7A-B935-4B49-9A98-C7037EBFD0E0.jpeg

single cut is a little pricey but I'll have to go to the source and try it out. up the road not too far. admittedly i haven't had much of their stuff because it's right here.

Edited by dbHunterNY
  • Like 2

Dinner with four couples, we’re the only one that hasn’t either moved permanently to FLA or changed their address to their 7 month FLA home . Then two couples showed up who are my sisters neighbors and both of them are doing the same thing !

Anyways Three Heads the Kind IPA, must have had one to many as I picked up the tables check ......
2FBE6744-C9A7-46B7-B32F-A1BE73B1E140.thumb.jpeg.ac3ed963a917fe056f2d9599f2e170a3.jpeg

My father in law just bought today in Lake Nona Florida.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1