Beer

Dom

Mortalis gemini This Fruited Sour was brewed in collaboration with Barreled Souls Brewing. The duality of complementary and sometime contrasting fruits is blended with other adjuncts to enrich the flavors even further. This version features Blackberry, Raspberry, and, candy flavors.

F6A1E200-54C2-467F-B6F3-EE7E08464BA7.jpeg

• Like 2

Mortalis gemini : This Fruited Sour was brewed in collaboration with Barreled Souls Brewing. The duality of complementary and sometime contrasting fruits is blended with other adjuncts to enrich the flavors even further. This version features Blackberry, Raspberry, and, candy flavors.
F6A1E200-54C2-467F-B6F3-EE7E08464BA7.thumb.jpeg.935fe43c55f571be189eb0499331aa53.jpeg

Looks like a smoothie!!!
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Typo. Chubbies makes Great suits

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Oh ok , I was thinking some Chicago Cubs reference , and I don’t want to talk about the Cards right now !

• Like 1

Brew house again for lunch ! This is the original Cream Ale, started with the Azacca Cream Ale , which I recommend,brought a growler of that home , again .

Oh and the new hires on the wait staff are outstanding,to say the least , I’ll need to come back with the fellas .

27A2CAE3-19B2-4383-B897-42772D027717.jpeg

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

How is it? They have it on tap at the bar at local grocery store but I never have the time to sit down and try it

There’s a bar  in your grocery store????

There’s a bar  in your grocery store????

Yea it’s pretty common. Almost all Deciccos grocery stores have bars either upstairs or on main floor. Many Whole Foods do too. I thought you guys have it with Wegman’s ? They are nice ones too

23 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yea it’s pretty common. Almost all Deciccos grocery stores have bars either upstairs or on main floor. Many Whole Foods do too. I thought you guys have it with Wegman’s ? They are nice ones too

I think one of the Wegmans in Rochester has a bar and grill there.  None is Syracuse area that I know about. 

• Like 1

Mortalis Highly concentrated. 
This Double IPA was brewed in collaboration with Beer Tree Brew Co. We have saturated the base with a blend of Incognito and Lupomax hops including, Citra, Rakau, Strata, Azacca, Idaho7, and Mosiac. The blend provides a tropical fruit explosion

C96AF5EF-BA9C-4900-B9FE-E60643C149C2.jpeg

• Like 2