Beer

Dom

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Taste of Buffalo followed by Queen of Heaven.   Looks like the pandemic is over. QOH was nuts. Took 25-35 minutes to get a beer. 

20339ECE-6560-42BA-A9C8-FF1D26103CFA.jpeg

C8C79018-7178-435D-B2FB-AC57B56BBEC3.jpeg

That's the only Labatt product that I like.  I think thats because it is the only one that is made with the "geniseecret" (aka "pure Hemlock lake water").  All the rest of their swill gives me a headache at the first sip.

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

Was Euro Cup game on?  Forward Italia!

Of course lol. They were giving my buddy a hard time for having the party today. The party was outside but like 15 guys were Inside the whole time watching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

Figured I'd treat myself this weekend so I decided to buy two bottles of the Sam Adams Utopias. The left one is a 2019 Utopias, the right is a 2017 Utopias.20210706_205219.jpg.e1ced3fca22d6cbded3a8f655820b30f.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

Been to original Sam adams location and stood looking at the rack probably where a portion of both their journey and were aged. It was a cool trip. I think the 2019 one eventually was bottled in OH though, first year they had it "on tap" and at an event. You splurged for sure. lol

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 1