Beer

Dom

3 hours ago, crappyice said:

What’s going on here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This , limit two crowlers per person ,so I took Mrs Nomad along . May go back tomorrow as well . Thing is I’m not drinking for two weeks , well one more to go , if I make it past tonight .

D6D2FC49-CFE9-46B7-8EFA-3C4A14C411C2.jpeg

A735331A-8E35-4623-ADE8-80BBA27FC9C4.jpeg

• Like 4

Actually did not hit Foam this time. There is a huge beer store we hit that has all kinds of goodies. They always have Alchemist and Foam.
Oh nice! But on a more serious note if you haven't been to foam in a couple years they made it probably triple the size inside it's great now!

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

48 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Oh nice! But on a more serious note if you haven't been to foam in a couple years they made it probably triple the size inside it's great now!

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

Yea they opened up that whole side behind the bar. Still packed though. I liked it better before they were so well known!

• Like 1

Went to a wake at the Memorial Art Gallery, typical Nomad event, string quartet, speeches by University Presidents, Chairman of the boards and various other fancy type folks .

They did however have Ruby Red to wash down the weird  snacks , they did need bigger plates though , I’ll bring my own next time .

5B364FB4-AAE5-43F7-B32D-7DC03F5E5904.jpeg

3666FCC2-4296-40F8-B692-1AB2F76A16A3.jpeg

• Like 2

On 9/17/2021 at 5:59 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

c8c12e4b24636fa61634f12f6bb4668e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I am not a huge IPA guy let alone hazy, blah blah blah, but Sloop makes very good beer. I tend to order one at a local gastropub where they always have a Sloop on tap. 

52 minutes ago, phade said:

I am not a huge IPA guy let alone hazy, blah blah blah, but Sloop makes very good beer. I tend to order one at a local gastropub where they always have a Sloop on tap. 

Yea. They are a dutchess county beer. A lot of their stuff tastes the same though. I feel like they change 1 small ingredient and name it something else because it seems like they have a few new beers every month lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Yea. They are a dutchess county beer. A lot of their stuff tastes the same though. I feel like they change 1 small ingredient and name it something else because it seems like they have a few new beers every month lol

I agree with that - they do all taste very similar. Funny you say that because I didn't make that connection at first, but now its clear as day lol.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

1 hour ago, phade said:

I agree with that - they do all taste very similar. Funny you say that because I didn't make that connection at first, but now its clear as day lol.

33 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

^^^^^^ this

Agree 100% but I'm OK with it because if I'm out and undecided on what to drink I know Sloop is a solid go to.

• Like 1