Beer

Dom

Yea. They are a dutchess county beer. A lot of their stuff tastes the same though. I feel like they change 1 small ingredient and name it something else because it seems like they have a few new beers every month lol

Ha great call, one of their first hits Juice Bomb is still the best one. They keep coming out with new ones and my buds and I are like they all taste the same except not as good as Juice Bomb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

On 9/25/2021 at 9:08 PM, doebuck1234 said:

Tis the week before bow season.genny light as usual.went to gun raffle earlier and didnt win chit.fiance atleast brought home some beach/outdoor goods.bud light paddleball set,michelob ultra backpack cooler,bud light seltzer roll out foam beach mat and 2 southern tier brewing shirts<<<<IM IN!!!!!

20210925_210409.jpg

Also goes real good with button buck neck roast:

18326280-9BCD-40DE-82F7-C3886EF0DC26.jpeg

• Like 2

On 9/24/2021 at 4:15 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

de59aa52496598f78a852638757e098e.jpg

Friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How did you like it?  I had it last week and did not care for this years version. I usually like it too.  It was draft so maybe the lines were dirty.

How did you like it?  I had it last week and did not care for this years version. I usually like it too.  It was draft so maybe the lines were dirty.

Agree with you. Something is off. Not as great as I typically remember. I won’t get anymore after this 6 pack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

7 hours ago, Nomad said:

These range from 8 - 10% ,I’m only bringing two to Euchre tonight .

10710B4D-BF80-42F4-BF72-53701FE86E63.jpeg

That what I played last night.  All they had was Labatts blue light…. Yuk.   I could only handle two of those, then switched to my favorite mixed drink - vodka and milk.

• Like 1