Beer

Dom

47 minutes ago, SpacemanSpiff said:

I hope you still use that rotary  phone regularly. :D

That was my grandparents, from their home on Lake rd . Webster . It would make a good boat anchor , or weapon . 

Milk cans were used on wife’s parents farm .

Edited by Nomad

8 minutes ago, Nomad said:

That was my grandparents, from their home on Lake rd . Webster . It would make a good boat anchor , or weapon . 

Milk cans were used on wife’s parents farm .

Im big on family relics. Very cool. We have a few milk can around as well. My parents had one on their patio my entire childhood. Had flowers painted on it. My great grandmother was a decent artist. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Biz and Chef brought us there, I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I may have to attend the next downstate gtg if thats where you went. 

I have a spot to hunt >2 miles from there its perfect. I sit in the morning then my girlfriend brings up our dog and we spend the afternoons there. For someone that doesnt love beers or drinking, she sure as hell loves breweries. (and tends to like the expensive beers :laugh:

• Like 3

12 hours ago, bfahy13 said:

Guess I’ll bite. Most people find this place to be average but I love the beers and the brewery 

image.jpg

I don't care for that particular beer, but as Tacks mentioned the brewery is a great spot. I really like their subsidiary brewing RiverOutpost at Spins on the Hudson in peekskill.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

That’s a lot of sweet candy stuff! I can’t seem to get the taste for those sweet ones. The first couple sips are ok but then I wish it was a NEIPA or IPA lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I'm IPA'd out for the most part. Usually have one and done of these

• Like 1

This one was taken after a successful spot and stalk. That refrigerator was very loud opening up but not enough to spook this trophy. Always make hunting this one a priority when it’s in season.

Actually spent the day on yard and garden wrap up for the season after a great day hunting yesterday. I scored on a nice ten point and my friends son got a really nice six in the evening from the same stand.

676DB054-1677-40A1-B72D-52DC0710CB44.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 46rkl said:

This one was taken after a successful spot and stalk. That refrigerator was very loud opening up but not enough to spook this trophy. Always make hunting this one a priority when it’s in season.

Actually spent the day on yard and garden wrap up for the season after a great day hunting yesterday. I scored on a nice ten point and my friends son got a really nice six in the evening from the same stand.

676DB054-1677-40A1-B72D-52DC0710CB44.jpeg

Congrats when you both take bucks the same day you’ve created a memory that will last forever.   Enjoy the brew well deserved