Beer

Dom

28 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

What’s the blade??

https://www.rickhindererknives.com/product-category/rick-hinderer-knives/rick-hinderer-xm-series-knives/rick-hinderer-xm-18-3-5/

i got this years ago, when he sold only to first responders, it’s a tank. I haven’t been carrying it much since I retired . I’m thrilled to own one , you can send it back for sharpening and if anything is off they fix it .

i used his Flashpoint to dress my buck this year  . Small light fixed blade awesome knife .

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nomad said:

https://www.rickhindererknives.com/product-category/rick-hinderer-knives/rick-hinderer-xm-series-knives/rick-hinderer-xm-18-3-5/

i got this years ago, when he sold only to first responders, it’s a tank. I haven’t been carrying it much since I retired . I’m thrilled to own one , you can send it back for sharpening and if anything is off they fix it .

Damn, stout knife!!!  I read a little about it, sweet.  

• Like 1

93 YO FIL is here from the assisted living facility for a pork roast dinner.   He’s thrilled to be here and out of the home……..he only has my wife so we do everything we can to keep him involved and happy.   Cheers!
image.thumb.jpg.770d1aca3dd508d7b6c8636d5ef0d235.jpg

That’s awesome they let him out! We can’t get my grandma out or she’s not allowed back in. But we can go inside and walk around wherever we want. Makes zero sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

That’s awesome they let him out! We can’t get my grandma out or she’s not allowed back in. But we can go inside and walk around wherever we want. Makes zero sense

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It’s all subject to change I’m sure.    We can go in too.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

93 YO FIL is here from the assisted living facility for a pork roast dinner.   He’s thrilled to be here and out of the home……..he only has my wife so we do everything we can to keep him involved and happy.   Cheers!

image.jpg

I don't drink anymore so I can't raise a glass, but I'll say good on you just the same.

• Like 1