Beer

Dom

43 minutes ago, bfahy13 said:

image.jpg

What are you’re thoughts??  We have a running joke about how bad that is (compared to the rest in the 15 pack). Yesterday it was eloquently described as a “a bud light with a splash of equal parts chlorinated water and urine”

• Haha 1

What are you’re thoughts??  We have a running joke about how bad that is (compared to the rest in the 15 pack). Yesterday it was eloquently described as a “a bud light with a splash of equal parts chlorinated water and urine”

Agree. Terrible. Worst one in those 15-packs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

17 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I like Phin&Matts and lake effect fog. Also Harvest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Harvest and lake fog where always my go to. Last year’s harvest tasted off to me though, did you taste a difference from years prior? I do like  a seasonable warlock. 

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 1

On 5/15/2022 at 3:20 PM, johnplav said:

I can’t argue that statement. But I also have a complex where on vacation I justify drinking early by drinking light beers so that one worked. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

All these crazy beers make me glad I found my favorite beer in high school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMG_3933.jpg

the irony... they have a JD can now that has a portion of profits go back to the farming community. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

If they make their way East I’ll have to drink even more because it will be for a good cause!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i'm practically a beer snob now with fancy beers but never turn down a busch or busch light, especially the orange hunting season cans and definitely one of those if i find a case.

• Like 1