Beer

Dom

3.9%! Any good?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I only bought it for logo. I noticed the 3.9 also. I thought sessions were 4.5. It was good but nothing special

I’m pretty much done with fancy man’s beer . I walk the beer isle and yawn , they can stick the $27 four packs . Sure some Other Half IPAs are nice  but walking out with three four packs for $50 some bucks lol .

oh and I’ve been drinking “ craft “ beer since the early’90s when we called it micro brews . It’s now to expensive, weird and trendy     .

where the hell is Petes Wicked Ale ?

8 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I’m pretty much done with fancy man’s beer . I walk the beer isle and yawn , they can stick the $27 four packs . Sure some Other Half IPAs are nice  but walking out with three four packs for $50 some bucks lol .

oh and I’ve been drinking “ craft “ beer since the early’90s when we called it micro brews . It’s now to expensive, weird and trendy     .

I'm kinda with you here. I have fallen out of it a bit . Vodka and Miller lites have filled my iPa void  latley.

I’ve always been half and half. If I’m having one or two it’s gonna be something good or at least new to me. But if it’s a day I’m having 8. The final 4 or 5 are miller lite or Corona usually

• Like 1