Beer

Dom

Since I have been going back and forth to Indy for work, that place is one of the microbrew capitals right now.

Got to drink a lot of Three Floyds Zombie Dust - I am not super into Pale Ales, but I was told by a co-worker to drive to every single establishment in Indy until I found it. Well, I found it in one spot, the only place within walking distance to the hotel I stay at. Let's just say I have drank a lot of it. Its hard to come by now in winter.

I understand now why it is widely acclaimed to be one of the top beers in the world. It has 100 ratings on most all major rating sites and placed third in the GABF.

Fat Tire doesn't have the acclaim, but been drinking that in Indy now. Pretty good for a go-to brew.

Since I have been going back and forth to Indy for work, that place is one of the microbrew capitals right now.

Got to drink a lot of Three Floyds Zombie Dust - I am not super into Pale Ales, but I was told by a co-worker to drive to every single establishment in Indy until I found it. Well, I found it in one spot, the only place within walking distance to the hotel I stay at. Let's just say I have drank a lot of it. Its hard to come by now in winter.

I understand now why it is widely acclaimed to be one of the top beers in the world. It has 100 ratings on most all major rating sites and placed third in the GABF.

Fat Tire doesn't have the acclaim, but been drinking that in Indy now. Pretty good for a go-to brew.

Zombie Dust is an outstanding beer. Buddy makes a run to pick some up for us a couple times a year. Space Station:Middle Finger/ Alpha King/ Apocalypse Cow/ Gumballhead/ are a few others I've had from 3F but Zombie Dust by far the best.

Blech on Fat Tire IMO

The gas station by me carries adirondack ipa. Very good. I gave it a try a couple weeks ago and now I can't stop.

Always check the bottling date on IPA's. If it's more than 2 months  or so old I'd pass on it. The hops fall off pretty quick. Some companies have wonky coded dating thus making it hard to confirm bottling date. I bought a 6 pack of Ithaca Flower Power from the gas station on my way hope from a dark to dark. Couldn't establish dating only to find out the hops had fallen off considerably. This beer is usually kick you in the teeth hoppy. Not this time, more like an lager

Always check the bottling date on IPA's. If it's more than 2 months  or so old I'd pass on it. The hops fall off pretty quick. Some companies have wonky coded dating thus making it hard to confirm bottling date. I bought a 6 pack of Ithaca Flower Power from the gas station on my way hope from a dark to dark. Couldn't establish dating only to find out the hops had fallen off considerably. This beer is usually kick you in the teeth hoppy. Not this time, more like an lager

good to know.   ill check the bottling next time