Beer

Dom

Congrats a 6pack of gennie cream ale for you tf

No fair man.... I was still working on the dimensions and calculating my mathematical equations behind that wall of tin!

Any consolation prizes still available, and will you be having another contest anytime soon I can practice for until then.

Congrats on the big win TF!

Jenny will enlighten your tastebuds and make you a better man!

• Like 1

Ya wooly I typically make a run like this twice a week. The worse part is the judgement people pass as I wheel cart after cart in.

They're just jealous you get paid more than they do for doing the same thing!

Don't worry about what them other drunks think. You only get out of it as much as you put into it!

You sure do seem to give it your ALL,lol

• Like 1

Picked up a sixer of Sierra Nevada Pale Ale, and a 4 pack of Grolsch cork tops. Flipped a coin and this was the result.

I am not sure why they call it a pale ale, it's pretty dark and hearty, probably perfect for beer brats.

post-5489-0-14219500-1462139720_thumb.jp

I've been seriously neglecting this thread. No beer lately to post. I should be ashamed

Likewise!I do not drink the beers some of posted on regular bases .Home from work early do to the rain so myself I'm enjoying a Cold Bud and doing some indoor spring cleaning.

• Like 1

I've been seriously neglecting this thread. No beer lately to post. I should be ashamed

I agree!! Me too, I was off in Vegas all last week and been under the weather with a sinus infection since I got back.

Lets get shit back in order!!

• Like 2

I'm digging this one !

Little history on the brick wall . First rack my daughter at age 14 pushed it out a drainage ditch to me and I dropped it on a dead run. Turkey I shot at 9am across from the middle school by my house , could not hear him because they were having gym class outside ..... They next rack was my first deer back in the early 80's. Next to that is a mount of a buck in bow a few years ago.

Oh on the rack of my first buck are two bands from the first goose I shot, he was doubled banded .

post-253-0-64727900-1462578380_thumb.jpe

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 2